Drugs?

capriceman

The Crack Heads From The Sober  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Did you ever take/do drugs?

• Yes, did them a lot
    • No, Im Sober
    • I tried them once or twice.

I think we had one of these before but I was just wondering if theres some druggies in here. Being a Former one I find it funny when people talk about the Sticky Icky and such. Personally I come to find out there are more drug takers than I thought. If you care to go into to detail or bitch me out I personally don't mind. I now know how dumb I was.

But for a short list

Who hasn't done it The Reefer.

Heroin

Crack/Cocaine (If you wanna get down, down on the ground, Cocaine) (The Cadillac of Drugs)

LSD (Trippy)

Acid

The First Of the Designer Drugs Don't know what they were called.

The Shrooms man the Shrooms

And various other stuff.

I never went to jail for drugs tho. Possibly for other stuff but thats a Shut book.

Just Wondering?

Edited by capriceman

I've been clean for a while now but I used to smoke Marijuana daily multiple times. Other then that just the cigarettes, never could break that habit. As for alchohol I kicked that habit because the police are starting to crack down on the people driving home from the bars and myself I figure its not worth it. The best thing to do is to never start but you learn from your mistakes I guess.

Haven't done any of that and I grew up in L.A. I wouldn't have even known where to get any of these things...you know, being a geeky A-student and all. Oh, well. Alcohol? I know that it doesn't count - I have probably have had less than 50 alcoholic drinks in my ENTIRE life. I get teased about this. It's not a religious conviction...it's just that I don't like the taste of anything alcoholic. Instead, I might have ended up in front of the judge for property related destructive mishaps perpetrated in my late teens - early 20s, but my friends and I never got caught. We can laugh about that now. I am not so sure drugs and alcohol would elicit the same comic response.

One thing about crack tho it only lasts about 3-5 minutes but the rest of they day your doing nothing but trying to get more of it. Its horrible stuff, but the High is God like.

The only thing I ever did was smoke pot a few times way back in college. It made me feel paranoid so I didn't care much for it. I never had the desire to try anything else so I don't understand what the attraction is for any mind altering substance. Even drinking alcohol, I can only have one or two before I start to feel buzzed and that's my limit. I hate the feeling of a hangover so that alone keeps me inline with alcohol.

I have 5 good friends who are chronics. Used to be that every time I would see them I would smoke up, maybe a couple times. I decided to stop that, since we now live in different cities which means I have to drive home after visiting. Now I make the odd exception when I don't have to drive, but I probably smoke up about once a month now.

I rolled up a paper towel in Chemistry once just to see if I could light it on fire and smoke it. Does that count?

I once lit a fart at a religious retreat which counted for 20% of my Ethics class at my religiously affiliated undergraduate college. I could see the flame shoot out and smelled the sulfuric aroma. Does that count? :lol: I've heard that could be dangerous.

Me and the others in that room were laughing until we were crying.

I once lit a fart at a religious retreat which counted for 20% of my Ethics class at my religiously affiliated undergraduate college. I could see the flame shoot out and smelled the sulfuric aroma. Does that count? :lol: I've heard that could be dangerous.

Me and the others in that room were laughing until we were crying.

I saw a reality show whilst in Mexico that featured a guy lighting another guy's fart and the guy farting having his ass light on fire.

My parents would have literally beat the living sh*t out of me if I had done them, but I just didn't do them because I didn't think there was much point, and I didn't have money to throw around.

As for alcohol, I've been drunk a couple times... that was until I looked up my biological family's history regarding alcohol. I'm a teetotaler now.

Who hasn't done it The Reefer.

I didn't untill I was 25 years old. It's fun once in a while but like

anything else it's all about moderation. I think Marijuana is by

far a milder and safer drug than Alcohol. And for me and a few

close friends, more enjoyable too.

The fact that Marijuana is illegal but Alcohol is LEGAL is just retarded.

I probably smoke a joint or have a bong hit 3-4 times a year, at most, at parties.. I never really got into smoking frequently... I did try cocaine a couple times at parties when I was in college, late '80s..didn't like it. I used to have a cigar with a single malt scotch with friends in the late '90s-early '00s, haven't had one in 3-4 years now.. I'll have a cigarette when I'm hosting a pint in a pub with friends occassionally at happy hour.

I drink 2-3 beers a week, usually a microbrew or Corona or Coors Light... I enjoy wine, usually a glass or two with dinner ocassionally... I used to do shots of Jaegermiester and others, but I don't drink much hard liquor beyond the occasional volka martini, gin and tonic, or rum and Coke..

As far as prescription drugs, I've got Ambien, Zoloft (used to do Prozac) and Librax.

Edited by moltar

Eh, tried pot, but that's it. Nothing hard core or especially dangerous. Thing is, I was getting in trouble and being oaccused of things by my crazy mother, and so it was something I ended up doing out of spite.

I would have remained a total goody-goody if it weren't for her lunacy and my subsequent anger.

I mean, if I am getting in trouble for something, why not actually do it?

speaking of the matter while at autozone some hippie looking kid bought 2 cans of Ozium, 1 can of smoke out, various other air fresheners, like 10 pin trees. I looked at the kid And I said "Did you bake out your car?" He looked at me In that "how'd you know" look and then he started to chuckle.

Nothing and never will. I don't see the point anyways. It's just a money pit you're digging if you think about it. I have enough sources of expenses and don't need an extra pointless one.

Dude, I've never once paid a cent. It's called get friends/roomates who are stoners and join them sporadically.

I smoked a few times with a crazy closet case roomie in the late 90's, and a few more times with an ex-gf (after we met up again and I came out to her). One time I had those feelings of paranoia like two days later, they only lasted a few minutes, but they were intense enough for me to remember them now. I think I've only done it maybe twice since, with a nice lesbian former co-worker at a barn party. It usually made me pretty horned up.

Ah, yes, "Vitamin Z" - what's Librax supposed to do? Never heard of it.

Librax controls Irritable Bowel Syndrome aka Mad Bowel, evil bowel. I normally get by fine with Immodium, but sometimes to keep from firehosing after vindaloo I need something stronger...

Dude, I've never once paid a cent. It's called get friends/roomates who are stoners and join them sporadically.

I've never paid for ganja either...I have too many lefty ex-West Coast graphic artist/web programmer buddies... :)

I forgot to mention this until O.B. did... "Alternative Tabacco" makes me so damn

horny I'd be willing to dry hump a Jessica Simpson poster. The best sex I've ever

had was the few times when Marcia & I both smoked. And then, once you're

done you sleep better than you ever have in your life.

speaking of the matter while at autozone some hippie looking kid bought 2 cans of Ozium, 1 can of smoke out, various other air fresheners, like 10 pin trees. I looked at the kid And I said "Did you bake out your car?" He looked at me In that "how'd you know" look and then he started to chuckle.

That's great!

It's amazing what you can buy at autozone now....

Offered lots of times- but never did any drugs. Only smoked 1.5 cigarettes. Been plastered countless times (some to the point of passing out) when younger, tho as with many things- age slows this indulgence down. Haven't been drunk without question in about 2 years at this point, but I've pencilled in heavier drinking for the future.

I've never done anything but prescription...

I tend to stick to the alcohol on weekends, but that's only if we're partying. Well, I did however chug 2 full solo cups of straight tequila the other night. For some reason I have this uncanny ability to kill tequila without flinching, I dunno why I've been bestowed with this talent, but I have. And HEY, guess what! Tequila looks, tastes and burns the same coming back up the next morning :D

Anyway, I've never smoked anything; not even a cigarette. My dad was a Marlboro smoker for most of my growing years and I have really bad allergies. So that was enough to make me LOATHE cigarettes.

Well geeze, I guess I'm no longer the virgin/nerd I was back in college.

Now that I read this thread I guess I should include my cigar habbit.

I started drinking at age 15 (14? can't remember). I used to drink much more (often, and quantity), but I've slowed down a lot since about age 22. Now it's just the occasional drink-till-ill for special occasions.

I used to smoke these unfiltered Mexican ciggarettes called Alitas (small, wrapped in rice paper, the paper was delicious) when drunk. I only did it because I liked the taste of the rice paper, and to show my real smoking friends just how "girlie" they were for smoking filtered ciggarettes... There were also these cigars, called "Backwoods," that had a good flaver (at least they used too, I tried one recently and it sucked). Anyway, I smoked those cuz they looked cool (like hand-made, but not perfect cylinders... just rolled up leaves).

I've never done anything else. I think the reason is I'm stubborn (in cases where things are good for me, or not), so when I decided I would never try weed, I never did. Other drugs are just way too serious for me to even have to decide on whether or not to try them.

Edited by AAS

Never been much of a drinker. Everyone's chemistry is different. Alcohol, for the most part, just makes me want to sleep.

In my teens, I was an angel: never drank, never smoked, never tried weed - nada. Then, I watched a straight friend fall for a girl and get seduced by "acid." They seemed to love it. My boyfriend at the time had also used it occasionally, so I dropped a hit and never looked back.

Through the '80s, I probably did LSD or "mushrooms" 50 or 60 times. Never liked pot - puts me to sleep or zones me out. I moved away from the big city for 11 years and my partying ceased as I concentrated on my company. After my family screwed me out of my company, I returned to the big city and (at the age of 35) became a couch potato. I ballooned to 205 lbs (I am 6;2" so it ain't as bad as it sounds) and literally sat around the house.

Friends of mine rescued me one evening with a tiny pill that I later found out is ecstacy - appropriately named, I might add. As my social life accelerated, I would sometimes to coke or sometimes (at clubs) do E, depending on my mood.

Yeah, I have seen friends go from a few lines a night to few hundred dollars worth a night, but I know myself and I know how to draw the line. Coke is probably the most underground drug of all. Millions of people use it - most of those people are professionals and educated, but it is like being gay was 25 years ago: you had to keep it to yourself because of the stigma or propaganda.

IMO, alcohol is the worst. It makes people edgy and aggressive. Pot is probably a safer choice. Coke is too addictive and too easy to ingest, which makes it more insidious. Ecstacy is the best drug, bar none. If used moderately, the side effects are non existent and if done with friends you know and trust, can be a blast like no other. The only "negative" thing that I can see about ecstacy is that it takes 3-5 hours to "come down," which is not always convenient - but can make for some incredible sex sessions!

FIRE AWAY.

I forgot to mention this until O.B. did... "Alternative Tabacco" makes me so damn

horny I'd be willing to dry hump a Jessica Simpson poster. The best sex I've ever

had was the few times when Marcia & I both smoked. And then, once you're

done you sleep better than you ever have in your life.

Quoted for truth.

However, it only works if both have partaken. Don't try it if only one has (especially just the woman), it usually ends up being awkward somehow. Don't ask.

Everyone's chemistry is different. Alcohol, for the most part, just makes me want to sleep.

Ditto.

Man, that's some insight. All that was going through my head was "ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching" .... a whole lot of money .... and even I though I get a decent paycheck, I'm one of the cheapest people on this forum.

$ 1.75 for a Coke or $ 4.00 for a beer? That's how I process things.