A typical day at C&G

FAPTurbo

i for one find this thread borderline offensive. it is completely biased and i dont one minute think that the other side gets to voice an opinion....

i mean i had an ACER computer once and those graphics by no means even resemble mine. it was at least as powerful as a super nintendo :lol:

i for one find this thread borderline offensive. it is completely biased and i dont one minute think that the other side gets to voice an opinion....

i mean i had an ACER computer once and those graphics by no means even resemble mine. it was at least as powerful as a super nintendo :lol:

:lol:

lol, good to see no one's upset about it. I wanted to lighten the mood a bit, because of the stuff going on, so if I even put a smile on your face, mission accomplished. :)

DF's the one who made it perfect with the IPS Driver bit, and I think it's what sells it. :P

If Hyundai Accent buyers have it, why can't CTS-V buyers? That's the problem with GM.

And that pushrod V8 in the CTS-V is pure crap compared to the much more refined DOHC I-4 in the Accent. Cadillac can't compete with Hyundai. :P