91z4me

GMT900 truck rendering and information

47 posts in this topic

91z4me    0

Since Flybrian didn't post it within the first 24 hours. Here you go guys a profile drawing of the GMT900 crew cab trucks showing the front end pretty well, taken from from the GM truck-camper loading guide.

Posted Image

Also of intrest certain areas of the dealerworld site, where I found this guide, call all the GMT800 trucks 'classic' like GM did with the Lumina then old Malibu.

All of this and more can be found by leafing through this link.

usa1    0

I can't believe that 44 people have viewed this and not 1 has had something to say.  Wake up C&G.

You call this something to say?

OK. It's a sketch. Yippee.

Mark

Flybrian    0

Okay, guys, 91z4me is just happy to share a find about the new trucks and is probably as anxious as we all are. So, let's cut him some slack and instead dish about the trucks, m'kay?

Ur_pimp    0

These sketches seem to be very accurate. everything from the doors, to the mini spoiler thing that tips along the rear edge of the roof are all found on the 2007 Tahoe. I say this ones the 2007 Silverado.

91z4me    0

I see two trucks.  If any sketchers or Photochoppers put that together from here, they'd be laughed at.  Significance first, comments later.

You got sketches from GM of future products and you all are complaining! What is this GMI?

As for those who don't like what I found, why even bother to post something negative. I found something that I thought people would like to see, I waited for Fly to post it and he didn't so I posted it. I guess it doesn't pay to post when you find something new, like the 1st public photo of the Sky that I scanned and posted for C&G a year before it debuted.

:deadhorse:

Northstar    11

From what I can tell, the second door appears slightly longer on the new truck - a good thing.

Is it just me or does the taillight remind anyone else of the Titan's?

daves87rs    329

From what I can tell, the second door appears slightly longer on the new truck - a good thing.

Is it just me or does the taillight remind anyone else of the Titan's?

I was kinda thinking that too..

Ur_pimp    0

Yea i was thinking somewhere between the Titan and Ram taillights...

Guest Josh   
Guest Josh

You got sketches from GM of future products and you all are complaining!  What is this GMI?

As for those who don't like what I found, why even bother to post something negative.  I found something that I thought people would like to see, I waited for Fly to post it and he didn't so I posted it. :deadhorse:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome to the club man. The more I step back from this site, the more I see wrong with it. People need to get with it or just leave the site all together.

This is an ENTHUSIAST group...not a "who can get the most members group only to have mind boring conversations about products" group.

Hopefully people learn to show respect.

Welcome to the club man. The more I step back from this site, the more I see wrong with it. People need to get with it or just leave the site all together.

This is an ENTHUSIAST group...not a "who can get the most members group only to have mind boring conversations about products" group.

Hopefully people learn to show respect.

This site is way better than GMI. Most everyone over there has the mind set of the Happy Tree Friends,no matter how bad something is are no one will speak the truth and say how they really feel about. Which in return becomes a really boring read. To stop and say that the trucks look great when there is nothing more 2 see than a basic outline of the vehicle wasn't all that exciting for me.

ocnblu    733
I'm going to guess GMC Sierra, based on spy pictures. Seeing the two truck diagrams side by side shows the 900 is bigger.

Supremus    0

Thanks for the sketch. Problem is, it's a Tahoe with a truck bed. Hardly exciting.

I though the pick-ups were supposed to be differentiated from the SUVs? I don't see any differences apart from the truck bed. I believe the lack of enthusiasm for the sketch comes from this fact.

vetteman    0

The real information behind the pics is not in the pics themselves, but in the link which shows in depth measurements of the bed lengths, widths, depths, CA's, WB's, etc. It gives you a chance to compare the 900's to the 800's measurements side by side. BTW this is directly from GM's 2007 Trailering Guide.

Cadillacfan    0

I'm glad GM didn't resort to that fake-macho styling that Nissan and Toyota are using on it's new trucks.

Everyone knows the reason why those trucks have their "macho" appearance is to make up for their lack of decent horsepower and towing capabilities.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.