Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

----------

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Get your current 3er coupe while you still can!

Sorry, but this thing is really boring. It's really slab-sided with the exception of the crease, which doesn't look very good to me. The rear is interesting, but I get a hint of last-gen IS from the front for some reason.

Whoah... updating already?!

it looks pretty damn good to me. Like the sedan, this car's stance will show itself in person better than in pictures. I can see the IS influence you're talking about, NS.

It looks bizarre and boring at the same time. I hate all the lines that don't line up and the very Korean rear-end.

Nice hyundai!

>>"What is with this new style of the lights on the trunk being 3/4ths the height of the lights on the fenders..."<<

Taint new. BMW, toyota and (one more I can't recall at the moment) have used these fractured, lothesomely assymetrical lenses for many years. Blech.

Nice hyundai!

>>"What is with this new style of the lights on the trunk being 3/4ths the height of the lights on the fenders..."<<

Taint new. BMW, toyota and (one more I can't recall at the moment) have used these fractured, lothesomely assymetrical lenses for many years. Blech.

Honda, Audi and Saab have them now too.

What the heck is that think under the "M" in the license plate?  Laser cruise control?  Front camera?

Active Cruise-Control censor.

My ex girlfriend back in college bought an 89 318 Series. Great car, great style! I actually yearned for one (I'm a hardcore GM fan)! I think BMW has been getting away from it's roots of good styling! I would not buy any BMW on the market now!

Active Cruise-Control censor.

as in a bleep maker or a black strip generator :lol: j/j around on your spelling

what's up with the 3 parts in the bumper that look like you could pop them out with a screwdriver?

what's up with the 3 parts in the bumper that look like you could pop them out with a screwdriver?

Well, one you are supposed to pop out with a screwdriver... :P

The one on the bumper pops out for the tow hook to be inserted...a lot of cars, and nearly all BMW's have this...

The ones under the headlights are electronic and pop out for the headlight washers.

As far as the design goes, Thanks Bangle! :nono:

Well, one you are supposed to pop out with a screwdriver... :P

The one on the bumper pops out for the tow hook to be inserted...a lot of cars, and nearly all BMW's have this...

The ones under the headlights are electronic and pop out for the headlight washers.

As far as the design goes, Thanks Bangle! :nono:

Remember how old Mercs, Volvos and Saabs (even the soon to be replaces S80) had headlight wipers? How do the new cleaners work? DO they just spray washer fluid?

Remember how old Mercs, Volvos and Saabs (even the soon to be replaces S80) had headlight wipers? How do the new cleaners work? DO they just spray washer fluid?

As far as I know, they just spray the lense with fluid. I think it's high pressure... I used to wonder if a wiper came out and opened up, but I know better now :)

I wonder if the interior is going to be updated as well?

Yea, the tab goes straight out to reveal the high pressure washers and it sprays the headlights...that simple...older bimmers used to have the wipers also. I've seen the spray nozzles work...pretty nifty...nothing we'd need out here in SoCal though, but still kinda neat nonetheless...

Bangle has finally "dumbed down" his styling enough for me to tolerate it.

BTW, add Honda to the list of companies ripping off the BMW taillights, while actually cribbing Audi's variation of the theme for the new Civic sedan rears, the influence is still there, if indirect.

Edited by C.H.U.D.