Chris_Doane

2007 Chevy Silverado. Your vote is...?  

299 members have voted

1. 1. 2007 Chevy Silverado. Your vote is...?

• Wow! Absolutely a perfect 10 in my book! Off the charts!
    • Nice, but could be better if they...
    • Average. No better, no worse.
    • Nah. Could be a whole LOT better
    • Ugh. I'll be getting an '06 instead.

214 posts in this topic

I'm very disappointed!

I wish they had made it look more like the new Tahoe and Avalanche.

Why has Chevy decided that the bowtie needs to be bigger on the front and the back?

I like it BUT I don't think the design has evolved enough. It looks like something that should be on the road now. About a year after it debuts it will look old.

It'll absolutely murder the Tundra. Anyone disappointed with their Dodge or F-150 would head here rather than Toyota.....

especially since it'll likely kill the competition the same way the current one does in hauling/towing/hauling ass.

First reaction is not so thrilled...reminds me a lot of the Nissan Titan. I was also hoping for a power back window like the Tundra Doublecab instead of the slider.

Hopefully the GMC will be differentiated in a better looking way!

Kinda' boring & predictable. I expected something a bit more bold & unique. This looks very vanilla... mild... uninspired. I'm not saying it's ugly. It's not ugly. It's actually handsome, I suppose. Handsome in a very normal way. Not a face you'd remember five minutes after meeting it.

Panel gap around the hood is huge. Hope that's ironed out by production time.

Edited by roopull

I don't like it. It has a little too much Chevy Colorado in it - a truck that I hate.

The rear bed looks too narrow. I hope there is a traditional box option. I sure hope this truck looks better in person.

Kinda' boring & predictable.  I expected something a bit more bold & unique.  This looks very vanilla...  mild...  uninspired.  I'm not saying it's ugly.  It's not ugly.  It's actually handsome, I suppose.  Handsome in a very normal way.  Not a face you'd remember five minutes after meeting it.

Panel gap around the hood is huge.  Hope that's ironed out by production time.

I think the hood is open in that photo. The GM trucks were never bold looking or on the cutting edge of design. But they were always very handsome trucks with designs that aged well. This one looks to continue the tradition, though I think this might be the "boldest" truck design from GM in quite a while.

I'm going to assume that the chrome areas will be available body-color. That should help the look out alot.

I think you're right. This truck looks to be an LT, which is the mid grade trim level on most Chevy trucks. Assuming this is the mid grade truck, I'd imagine the LTZ would have body color up front. THough I do like the chrome.

First thought's were I hate it!!!!

WAY too much Colorado influence to it.

BUT I also hated the new Suburban/Tahoe when I first saw pics. Well I'm now waiting to buy one of those LOL. I'll reserve judgment till I can see one in person, but I am disapointed.

I just HOPE that the HD will be a better looking truck. the 1500 CC looks WAY out of proportion.

I don't like it.  It has a little too much Chevy Colorado in it - a truck that I hate.

The rear bed looks too narrow.  I hope there is a traditional box option.  I sure hope this truck looks better in person.

The colorado doesn't look bad at all IMHO.

Posted Image

Not bad. Love the huge grille! The rear fender bulge looks like an overgrown HHR, or even an old Quadrasteer. They probably could've gone farther, but Chevy has always been known for it's tasteful restraint on it's fullsizers. This is a big step for them.

I think the hood is open in that photo.

Makes sense.

I just realized this was a poll!

:nono:  I expected a better look. Maybe it will grow on me.

Too bland, too... wussy looking. Better than Ford but

not better than the Titan in terms of bad ass fascia. :(

Not that I'd buy a Titan over a Chebby but we're

talknig strictly styling here.

---------

This says "look I have a big chrome grille..." B-

http://www.speedsportlife.com

This says "get the f#&k out of my way or I'll run you over!" A+

Posted Image

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.