REAL LIFE ENCLAVE PICS

Ur_pimp

Saw this baby on the way home from school.. It was a base model. Smallish rims, lots of chrome, definetly sticks out.. In a good way!! LOVE the tailights!! (cell phone pics)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind, this is the entry level model, and from the front, it was BEAUTIFUL. More eye catching than the Escalade. Please, wait until you see it in person yourself, before you judge. It looked awesome. Deff a lexus fighter! I dont know whats up with our town, but i got the first real life pics of the GMC acadia too lol

Meh... looks just as gaudy as the one in red. I'd rather have the Outlook or Acadia. Acadia Denali, especially. In black.

With that said, $4000 extra for different sheetmetal isn't that bad, when you consider the price difference between the Escalade and Yukon Denali.

Love it, and especially as a real world CX model, love it even more. The lines are completely different and I think I like them more than either the Acadia or Outlook. And that first pic...holy hell is it in a different world than the ancient minivan based Rendezvous!

Has great road presence, and doesn't seem to have any gawky or weird proportions or otherwise now outside of GM photography. Looks "Buick" in a great way. Again, make ours a White Diamond/Cashmere CX FWD... :thumbsup:

Edited by caddycruiser

I live in Marion Indiana, i saw the Gmc Acadia a few weeks after it debuted, it was at the GM plant here in town, and then i see the enclave today! Both with Michigan license plates, lol a lady at my moms works has an silver Outlook XE. Very sleek.. and yes the enclave had EXCELLENT road presence. it demands attention :D

my GOD the Enclave is beautiful in person. Stop the bitching. And to anyone who has the gall to suggest any part of it looks like the POS Santa Fe, go get the lobotomy now.

reg, you need to have your eyes checked. First you say the A5 looks like a Sebring and then say the Enclave looks nothing like the Santa Fe.

Posted Image

Posted Image

reg, you need to have your eyes checked. First you say the A5 looks like a Sebring and then say the Enclave looks nothing like the Santa Fe.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow, you saved me a post! lol I was JUST going to do that--thanks! :)

Thanks for reminding me how chintzy the Santa Fe still looks.

It still does look very cheap in person (the Santa Fe)... but most Hyundais do.