2007/08 Hyundai Tiburon

:blink:

...must be the beer talking.

170704[/snapback]

Name a better-looking two-door/three-door hatch from overseas still in production that doesn't cost a third of a house...Solara? C-Class hatch? tC? Ugh. I'm feeling sick already.

Name a better-looking two-door/three-door hatch from overseas still in production that doesn't cost a third of a house...Solara? C-Class hatch? tC? Ugh. I'm feeling sick already.

170708[/snapback]

Well ya know mah double wide only cost me a few pretty pennies! Got her for one helluva deal.

[/redneck]

All joking aside, this car looks great except the slit for a grille. Very nicely executed.

170708[/snapback]

Lamborghini, Ferrari, Lotus, TVR.... that depends on how expensive of a house you're talking about :AH-HA_wink: Cause those can definately cost less than a third of a house, if it's an expensive house.

Edit: Revised list:

Nissan 350z

Infiniti G35 Coupe

BMW 3-series coupe

BMW M3 Coupe

RSX

Civic Si

VW GTI

Edited by siegen

I like the front but those style of taillights are getting old

Posted Image

Mercury Cougar?

Posted Image

I don't like it as much as the current-gen.  Is this the future RWD Tiburon or just a refresh?  Looks like a refresh to me.

That's what I'd like to know.. I'm betting that this is just a refresh.

I have to say, I see a lot of Cougar, and a goofy looking face. I like the profile, and the back seems well put together, the headlights are even ok. But it looks like they ran out of ideas on the front fascia...sad.

// c0ld_phuz10n

actually from the front im not sure how i feel about the facia its not bad but from the side those headlights look straight up cougar and i think thats bad . . . the rear tails i may need to get used to again but it looks like they smoothed and sleeked too much here . . . it had great proportions before and i think they lost some of them . . . ill have to see it in person and let it grow in my head what my opinion is but as of right now . . . downgrade

Lamborghini, Ferrari, Lotus, TVR.... that depends on how expensive of a house you're talking about  :AH-HA_wink: Cause those can definately cost less than a third of a house, if it's an expensive house.

Nissan 350z

Infiniti G35 Coupe

BMW 3-series coupe

BMW M3 Coupe

RSX

Civic Si

VW GTI

170744[/snapback]

True enough...the G35 and 3-series are at the top of my list for affordable coupes (and they are about 1/10th the cost of a decent house around here..)

The Tiburon looks pretty nice, though, for a FWD coupe, though a little thick in the middle (high beltline)...looks like it is a reskin of the current model (I think the greenhouse is carryover).

Edited by moltar

Like a mutant combination of RSX, Aston Martin, new Jag XK, and the headlights scream Viper, combined with a hint of Celica.

I like the new one better, it's more cohesive, but this is hardly high praise.

A buddy of mine just sold his 02 Tiburon....it was a fun little car to drive. This is a nice refresh....although I think I liked the previous gen front end more, but this is still attractive. I'm thinking it'll look better from a different angle.

I like the front but those style of taillights are getting old

Mercury Cougar?

Posted Image

Very first thing I thought when I saw it.

On a side note I actually saw one of these refreshed Tiburons in person

on a carrier truck

with cammo bras over the front and rear.

dammit, why didn't I have my camera?!

Lamborghini, Ferrari, Lotus, TVR.... that depends on how expensive of a house you're talking about  :AH-HA_wink: Cause those can definately cost less than a third of a house, if it's an expensive house.

Nissan 350z

Infiniti G35 Coupe

BMW 3-series coupe

BMW M3 Coupe

RSX

Civic Si

VW GTI

170744[/snapback]

A Civic or RSX??? Bahahahaha!!! Oh yeah, you have an Integra in your signature. :duh::stupid:

A Civic or RSX???  Bahahahaha!!!  Oh yeah, you have an Integra in your signature. :duh:  :stupid:

171177[/snapback]

You like the way the Tiburon looks? Have you ever looked over one up close? It's very cheap looking (then again, it is a Hyundai). I would say the biggest improvement in this Tiburon refresh is ditching the ugly side-vents and body line style on the current model. But then again, it looks like they replaced it with some kind of plastic badge or something... hopefully they'll release some real-life shots that can give a better idea of how this thing will look.

The 2nd biggest improvement IMO are the headlights, which look very 360 Modena'ish, and sleeker than the current model.

You like the way the Tiburon looks? Have you ever looked over one up close? It's very cheap looking (then again, it is a Hyundai). I would say the biggest improvement in this Tiburon refresh is ditching the ugly side-vents and body line style on the current model. But then again, it looks like they replaced it with some kind of plastic badge or something... hopefully they'll release some real-life shots that can give a better idea of how this thing will look.

The 2nd biggest improvement IMO are the headlights, which look very 360 Modena'ish, and sleeker than the current model.

171214[/snapback]

i have seen a tiburan up close . . . in fact ive worked on several . . . its much better in many respects than a civic . . . the RSX is better tho in terms of quality and ease of work

i hate civics with a passion

Blows away any currently introduced Toyota products hands down but is hardly stunning!

171708[/snapback]

Don't forget the Supra!! Oh wait, already forgot it when they stopped selling it in NA.

Didn't you hear? The tC is now Toyota's flagship sports car. Heck yeah, 161hp!! Oh wait, isn't that less than the base model Accord?

Don't forget the Supra!! Oh wait, already forgot it when they stopped selling it in NA.

Didn't you hear? The tC is now Toyota's flagship sports car. Heck yeah, 161hp!! Oh wait, isn't that less than the base model Accord?

171809[/snapback]

Ever heard of Lexus??

I agree.. Its a change for the sake of change. itll probably change again in a few years. You can tell the headlights draw from the first generation. That grill is just fugly.