BigPontiac

Spy Shot: Chevy Volt caught from the beltline up

94 posts in this topic

Cool as heck, man.

Just came in to post this.... looks pretty darn good if you ask me!! Awsome looking car from those pics/vid

Cool..looks like it has ordinary side glass instead of the funky glass of the concept, but I didn't expect that detail to make it to production. Looks like it has ordinary FWD proportions rather the wheels-forward look of the concept. Oh well. Between pic 1 and 2 you get a pretty good feel for how it's going to look overall.

I'm wondering about the black roof and the area at the bottom of the hatch...is that black paint or glass?

Edited by moltar

Wow, I love the greenhouse and the taillights. Very cool. I almost wish it had a longer hood...something about this design looks like it would translate well on a larger car, such as an Impala.

Interesting detail in how the fender trim extends into the side mirror..

Wait; so a clean-sheet hybrid car doesn't have to have the shape of a humpbacked sea tortoise ??

Looks good to me.

It looks like it might be worth $40k. A Subie SVX & tC vibe (with a hint of Lancia Delta), but in a good way.

We'd be proud to sell them.

Edited by enzl

How freaking big is your desk?!!! :confused0071:

It's big, but I only have a model of the Concept Volt on it. I have a big black leather chair too, which I sometimes sit in and spin, and yell, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :rotflmao:

Edited by Pontiac Custom-S

This looks pretty much nothing like the concept and doesn't look markedly better than what we have seen of the next Prius or the Honda GSH.

I bet if it had a Toyota badge on it then everyone would be calling it ugly.

The watering down continues.

I'm not sure why, but I wasn't expecting a vehicle with normal 4-door proportions.

It's kinda underwhelming, but the pictures aren't too great either. I still wish it'd look a bit more like the concept.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead