wildcat

2010 Buick LaCrosse Spied, Inside and Out

117 posts in this topic

These new shots, from thecarconnection.com, continue to whet my appetite for the NG Buick LaCrosse (or will it be called "Invicta"?). Click here and enjoy!

Okay, they got me. I'm very impressed so far! :)

I find the interior shot intriguing.

is that a stitched dash, a la CTS?

It looks to be. And I was noticing that the conceptual renderings of the steering wheel and gauges that were posted a while back were accurate.

is that a stitched dash, a la CTS?

You mean a la Lucerne Super right? :AH-HA_wink:

Yep. It looks like a leather dash and very similar to the rendering put together by TED back several months ago. From what I can tell, there are two-tone leather seats also.

Interior looks great. I like the wheels. I like the way the exhaust cuts up into the rear bumper. The proportions look good. I think I'm sold.

Looks good so far. I hope that's not another disastrous sunroof. Maybe just the front section opens.

It looks to be. And I was noticing that the conceptual renderings of the steering wheel and gauges that were posted a while back were accurate.

Except, thank God, for the Buck Rogers bump on the instrument pod.

From what I can tell, there are two-tone leather seats also.

Actually, the dash, door and seat look tri-tone. The seat base is lighter than the lower leather, which is lighter still than the top. The door has a lighter panel between a darker upper and lower, and there is a lighter color still on the sweep at the door handle. This lighter sweep continues across the dash. That sweep is kind of in the area that might be considered the ambient lighting area of the Riv, do you think?

That side mirror is a bit Enclave chunky though.

Edited by InvictaMan

If it's what I think it is, I'm not a fan of the heated seats switches being located on the side of the seat... they can be awkward to reach with the doors shut.

It looks similar to the Malibu interior (similar gauges) but with a faux leather wrapped dash to be like the CTS. Much better than the current LaCrosse, but nothing breakthrough or exciting. Hopefully this tops the Accord's top end interior. Looks like they got the 2-tone gray with silver metal trim a la the Sebring.

Edited by smk4565

This car will bring a lot to the table for Buick. I am looking forward to the full reveal. :AH-HA_wink:

door panels look interesing in a wierd way, though there's nothing truly revealing in this shot, we still can't tell what the overall interior looks like unless we judge by the renderings posted here months back, which are mostly gone from my memory. so no judgement calls can really be made here.

BUT, leather stitched dash, true luxury appointments, nice sculpting on the rims....these are all things we should be expecting in a Buick. If they are to turn the page, this better be a damned exciting car. I don't see Buick getting many more right times beyond now.

door panels look interesing in a wierd way, though there's nothing truly revealing in this shot, we still can't tell what the overall interior looks like unless we judge by the renderings posted here months back, which are mostly gone from my memory. so no judgement calls can really be made here.

BUT, leather stitched dash, true luxury appointments, nice sculpting on the rims....these are all things we should be expecting in a Buick. If they are to turn the page, this better be a damned exciting car. I don't see Buick getting many more right times beyond now.

You know, the past isn't as far away as it sometimes seems. :AH-HA_wink:

nglac.jpg

advancedclusterthemeskeuy2.jpg

shifterthemesketchgmx35zg0.jpg

steeringwheelthemesketcgj3.jpg

integratedcenterstackgmlj5.jpg

http://www.cheersandgears.com/forums/index...showtopic=19618

i hope TED wasn't putting us together with those shots. I also hope the exterior matches the flair and classical flow seen here. It will be interesting to see how much of a executive saloon type design they came up with since that's the flavor of the interior.

This is going to be one phenomenal looking Buick, one that may have just made my shopping list.

steeringwheelthemesketcgj3.jpg

So, the only difference that seems to be with this new corporate steering wheel is that there are more buttons on the production version and the metal part is on the inside of the production version whereas in the sketches it's on the outer parts of the spokes.

"when" i look for a new car, this and the camaro will be quite near the top (given very little $$ constraints)

"when" i look for a new car, this and the camaro will be quite near the top (given very little $$ constraints)

Those are 2 awfully different cars. One looks good and has handling, the other will drive like the suspension is made out of marshmallows and brakes made out of wood.

Those are 2 awfully different cars. One looks good and has handling, the other will drive like the suspension is made out of marshmallows and brakes made out of wood.

How do you know? Maybe the new Buick will handle and drive less like previous ones.

. . . the other will drive like the suspension is made out of marshmallows and brakes made out of wood.

<_< Lucky for you you've driven both cars, right? Oh... neither? So you're just talking out your :censored: as usual.

Edited by wildcat

SMK.... i dont like you

Who does? If you thought PCS used a lot of logical fallacies in his arguements, then SMK takes the cake and the wine coolers. :rotflmao:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor